A Guide for P&C Insurers
Our newest hurricane guide contains pre-event, during, and post-event best practices to help P&C insurance organizations mitigate hurricane losses and provide proactive customer outreach. As insurers know, each land-falling hurricane is unique and brings with it much more than the hurricane itself: inland flooding, wind, storm surge, hail, and even tornadoes. It's a season when, perhaps more than any other, insurers need to have their proverbial "ducks in a row."
With the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season forecasted to be above average, there’s still time to set your team up for success with these data and analytics best practices.
Read how to...
- Conduct a hurricane dry run to ensure operational success
- Assess which analytic tools are must-haves for your organization
- Evaluate which third-party data you need at your disposal
- Avoid "analysis paralysis"
- Turn around event footprints quickly and make sense of all the data